Alrighty, feelin’ pretty good.
Ran a 5k, I believe my time was like 32 mins and somethin’ seconds. Really my first attempt and I feel really good. I’ve been running once a week (at least) for six weeks! Woo! So today’s run felt pretty good and I can see that my stamina is increasing, which feels PRETTY great.
Afterwords I partook in the obligatory post workout shower and shaved and did the whole face wash deal so my face is as smooth as a baby’s bottom which makes that whole ordeal PRETTY great.
Some updates since last time:
- I’m in my second year of college! Its pretty strange and I haven’t really done anything and I’m definitely not on track to graduate but I never really planned to be anyway. Classes I’m taking are :
- Creative Writing. Really excited about this class, its basically the only class that I’ve wanted to take at college and I have a great professor. It’s making me want to write more which in turn makes me want to blog more. Yay!
- Ethical Dilemmas. Really interesting class if you’re into philosophy. What is good, what is bad? Is it really that simple? Why are text books so expensive?
- Art History II. I enjoyed it so much last semester that I’m taking it again! Haha I got a very poor passing grade and I wanted to improve it and I do enjoy the class so I aint even mad.
- Here’s an interesting one, Collage, Assemblage, and Found Art. I don’t even know what it is sooooo yeah. I’ll get back to you on that.
Fall is right around the corner and I couldn’t be more happier. Pumpkins!
So, recap: I’m killin’ it at the gym, personal hygiene is at a all time high, new classes, new season, we’re doin’ it right friends. Off to do homework, ciao and until next time friends! -Andy